1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Are you blind?

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Congratulations. You have successfully ruled out the possibility that I'm the editor of The Hill.

The anti-outing, if you will.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Because one is president right now and the other isn't.

Come on. At least take pride in your work.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It all started the day Barack went on teevee and started talking about how he'd like to see Malia naked in a skin mag. Then the host called her a piece of ass, and Obama agreed. Then they asked what interests he had in common with his daughter, and he shouted, "SEX!" That's when it all started.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

May I ask how far away from schools you have to be at all times?

Stoney and SpeedTchr like this.
  6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Who is the sitting president? Where did the former presidents family live while he was in office? How do yo know there have been no visits?

You're really reaching here.

7. Starman

It would probably be a lot farther if I had gone on national teevee interviews and slobbered over the idea of sex with my daughter, or gone on worldwide teevee at the national convention and groped my daughter's ass on stage. Yes, I suspect it would be a lot farther.

This is a sick sick fuck.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

That's not a denial.

9. Starman

In fact, I'm allowed to go in any school I want any time I want. As I should. I've never engaged in deviant behavior, or enthusiastically and eagerly discussed the prospects of doing so, in hot horny discussions in national interviews.

It's our slobbering pervert president who has, in fact, never ever once issued one word of denial, and were he not a billionaire, with all the attendant super-legal privileges, would likely have long long ago been "dealt with" quite emphatically in this area of conduct.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  10. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

This thread is some high art.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Did you even bother to read the exchange leading up to that? Nah. Why try to understand the logic behind a post before responding to it, right?

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

After all those conspiracy theories about Obama being gay were spread by those who morphed into the alt-right, somebody is saying his marriage was not dissected enough?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.