1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

HABERMAN: If you would have given it to us last week, we would have written it. Would you declassify some of the information so that —

TRUMP: I don’t want to talk about that.

HABERMAN: No? O.K.

TRUMP: No. I just don’t want to talk about that. It’s such an important story for our country, for the world. What took place.

There's no trick to it, it's just a simple trick.

2. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Would you like to be cast down with the Sodomites?

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Nunes recuses on the Russia probe. But one of the leaders of the Party of Personal Responsibility cites left-wing activists - not his own mistake - as the reason.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Damn it, the Pepsi thread was locked before I found this. So here it is.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Ethics Committee is beginning its own investigation -- of him. Since there are roughly 100 former prosecutors in Congress (and state legislatures) for every former criminal defense attorney, it is very, very, very easy to commit obstruction of justice in complex matters such as the Russia investigation.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Won't be long until Ozzieman posts a review of Nunes getting sent to Destination Fucked!

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Still chair of the intel committee though, right?

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He says he is. Ryan says he is, but I think he might be written in pencil on the lineup card right now.

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

During an interview with the New York Times on Wednesday, President Donald Trump made an unbelievable claim that Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) told him that he would be one of the greatest presidents in history.

However, Cummings quickly threw cold water on Trump's version of the story, explaining that he told Trump he would be a great President if he stopped using divisive rhetoric.

"Elijah Cummings was in my office and he said, 'You will go down as one of the great presidents in the history of our country,'" Trump told the New York Times. ...

Cummings explained what he actually said to Trump to the Washington Post.

“During my meeting with the president and on several occasions since then, I have said repeatedly that he could be a great president if … if … he takes steps to truly represent all Americans rather than continuing on the divisive and harmful path he is currently on," Cummings told the Washington Post on Thursday.

Trump Claims Cummings Said He'd Be 'One Of The Great Presidents' In History

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"...And don't forget to buy a six-pack of coke as well!"

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You're going to need to offer a solution if you want to talk about Syria.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Freeze every Russian and Iranian dollar on the planet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.