1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

It wasn't a "jab" at anyone. It was serious and humorless just like everything else you say.

JC likes this.
  2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Or risk getting thrown in the "Bad as Obama" basket.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The world needs serious and humorless people. Otherwise we wouldn't have copy editors or actuaries.

I Should Coco likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for you if you've never met a copy editor with a sense of humor.

dprince57, QYFW and SnarkShark like this.
  5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wrong again, Shark boy. You are following President Trump's example. When busted, just keep lying and hope nobody notices.

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Nice "jab."

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Jesus. Every time I check this thread I want to slap myself.

I smell another break coming on, try to make your points without making us wade through post after post that are basically just people being dickheads toward one another. I know some of you relish being an asshole or snarky or smarmy, some of you think you're funny as hell when you're actually just a d-bag. Try to stop, OK, so the majority of you who are capable of conducting an adult-level discussion can continue to do so.

MileHigh, Matt1735, HanSenSE and 4 others like this.
  8. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

This thread is a bipartisan sewer. Shut it down! Shut it all down!

9. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

There is not one short of a massive invasion and occupation. And if we are a country that will not accept refugees from that hellhole because of the security risks how would the public support a war where thousands of troops die?

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The world also needs intellectually lazy and simple people. Otherwise we wouldn't have former sports editors. :)

Ace likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Majority? LOL.

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There is no solution in Syria period. Invading a country whose armed forces are supported by Russian troops is a nifty formula for World War III.

HanSenSE and Ace like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.