1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Be a kindler, gentler sort like DIAF Gee.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Jeez, can she be insufferable. Everybody else's fault but hers. So you can't acknowledge that any of it might've been your own damn fault for being ...well, you know ....a horrible candidate?

And the misogyny excuse gets old. You know, Hillary, there were far more people in this country that had a problem with the idea of a black president than woman president. But that didn't stop us from getting a black president ....when the right black candidate came along. You didn't lose because you're a woman, instead you lost because you were the wrong woman.

Lord do I wish the Clintons would finally just go away.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

As I've said before: I thought HRC was a very good senator, voted for her in two primaries and a general election and contributed 4-5 times to her election efforts. She also ran the most tragically flawed campaign (and accepted the worst advice) I've seen since Mondale and has obviously been influenced beyond redemption by her husband and the '90s style "New Democrats" who abandoned the party's core principles. It's time for her to take a break.

HanSenSE and Riptide like this.
  5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

She lost to a mentally ill toddler who may or may not kill us all in the next four years.

Fuck her.

YankeeFan and TowelWaver like this.
  6. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

In her defense, she has conceded that she's just not a good campaigner. You don't usually hear such an admission from a politician. While she made mistakes, between stubborn Bernie supporters, the hacking, Comey, and Russia I think a pity party is kind of understandable. Even if it's a move that almost seems designed to piss off her critics.

Ace likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Oh goodness yes. Breathtaking. Seamless. He doesn't even get a kick out of it.

9. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Oh, I don't know that this is true.

People openly held her responsible for her husband's lies.

10. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Did you read the article? Clinton said women also rejected her based on her gender.

11. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

NBC: 50 Tomahawks dropped in Syria

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Trump sends 60 cruise missiles to bomb an airfield in Homs. Obama could've done that. Red line done and dusted.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.