1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Another guy who just can't hack that his side was led by a woman and she lost because many guys have terrible issues with women. Time for a mirror.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The only way this line makes much sense is if you think that Supreme Court justices are so sacrosanct that picking them supersedes anything a president could do - including asking for authorization of war.

Our country's obsession with the Supreme Court is weird and unhealthy and really inappropriate. They're not gods.

3. Michael_ Gee

Really, we are already bombing Syria. Although I do hope there were no Russian troops there.

4. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Are you coming around to the appeasement of Putin?

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Whoa, I wouldn't admit to contributing money to that... that woman!

I have never, ever contributed even one damn red cent to ANY election and plan to keep it that way, even after I'm cold and stiff.

And I've never checked that little fucking $2 election fund box on my taxes either.

Fuck em all - every damn one of these politicians.

I'll vote, but that's it. And recycle all those yard damn eyesore yard signs by sticking them up your asses.

Somebody ought to build a wall around Capitol Hill and declare that no one gets out until you all start getting something done for the good of the country.

Ok, I feel better. Rant off.
    Exhale, VB.

BTExpress likes this.
  6. Vombatus

Moddy for President, 2020.

He'll have the best socks.

Great socks for everyone!

HC likes this.
  7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Trying to enjoy a quiet dinner at one of my favorite sandwich shops tonight, when in walks a fat and dumpy old white dude. I glance at him and then continue enjoying my meal.

He then asks the young cashier, "Is your drive-through open?" After getting a hesitant yes from the teen, he turns around to leave. At which point I notice he is wearing a t-shirt with a giant "FUCK TRUMP" on the front. I watch him go to his vehicle, and as he pulls out and starts to drive away, I can see he has "FUCK TRUMP" plastered on the back, along with other quite rude words.

I had no idea I lived near Starman.

HanSenSE, Ace, HC and 3 others like this.
  8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I admit I check the election fund box on my tax return only because urban legend says you won't be audited.

9. Michael_ Gee

No, just anti-World War III. Spent most of my life with Russia (then Soviet Union) as a designated megafoe and it worked out all right because nobody on either side was crazy enough to shoot people on the other side, just their surrogates. Would prefer to see that happy trend continue.

10. Vombatus

Pussy!

11. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Well, I guess we know which West Wing episode Trump watched this afternoon.

12. Vombatus

Holy shit, you saw a tolerant liberal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.