1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

"Others who have been associated with the alt-right were similarly dismayed by the news.

Yiannopoulos — who has kept a low profile since losing a CPAC speaking gig and a six-figure book deal over revelations that he once spoke favorably of pederasty — declined to elaborate on a text message describing the airstrike as “FAKE and GAY.”

Trump’s Troll Army Isn’t Ready for War in Syria

That's from a text message he sent to Politico. Still banned on Twitter, I guess.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

3. Neutral Corner

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Good Christian, SEC family values.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey @Inky_Wretch and @Neutral Corner, anyone confirm this yet?

This guy is the Ahmed Chalabi of Syria, but you're repeating him like he's credible.

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Taran Killam was unimpressed with Donald Trump when the now-president hosted “Saturday Night Live” in November 2015.

“The president is a moron,” Killam, 35, told Brooklyn Magazine this week.

“He was … everything you see. What you see is what you get with him, really,” Killam said. “I mean, there was no big reveal. He struggled to read at the table read, which did not give many of us great confidence. Didn’t get the jokes, really. He’s just a man who seems to be powered by bluster.”

He added, “It was not fun, and most of the cast and writers were not excited to have him there. I didn’t get the feeling that he was excited to be there, and it felt like a move for ratings from both sides.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/04/07/donald-trump-struggled-to-read-at-snl-says-taran-killam/

8. YankeeFan

Let's all take a minute to acknowledge the courage President Obama exhibited by taking no action against Assad.

9. YankeeFan

Oh. Well, if the cast and crew of SNL wasn't impressed by Trump, then I need to reevaluate my support for him.

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

LOL. You dummy.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I say just give him a Pulitzer now.

Cernovich also expressed his belief that Syrian dictator Bashar Assad had been framed for the chemical attack, though he had not decided by whom. “It was probably ISIS did it to themselves,” he said on the livestream, while also tweeting, “Did McCain give ‘moderate rebels’ (ISIS) in Syria poison gas and Hollywood style film equipment?”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.