1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This is bad. Lots of evidence in the story that he's need a sexual predator, preying on vulnerable kids for 30 years.

And the Seattle Times has known about it since 2008, but we're scared off the story by his lawyers who attacked the victims.

2. YankeeFan

It never bothered the main stream media that Valerie Jarrett had Secret Service protection, but somehow they're worked up about this.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

4. YankeeFan

I don't normally like to encourage @Starman, but when I look at this picture, I can't help but wonder how he would caption it.

[​IMG]

FileNotFound likes this.
  5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

THanks for breaking it in for me, dad

6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

"You were right, Dad. As good as advertised!"

7. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Any comment on the US official confirming that planes took off from the bombed airport?

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

So it turns out that the missile attack wasn't even the geopolitical equivalent of a two-minute minor for roughing. More like a non-shooting foul call. What's next? Anybody wanna guess? Beats me.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Another weekend, more golf for Trump.

Remember when Obama's golf rounds caused conservatives to clutch pearls?

10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

To be fair Trump is always working when he is golfing and also thinking about his job. While Obama was talking about rap music and basketball and thinking about fried chicken. So I understand the difference.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Off to a trotting start. On days like this, I think about why athletes (and great slogans) come out of retirement.

12. YankeeFan

20 planes taken out. Two were able to take off.

Reuters passed along unverified info, from a source outside the country. Best I can tell, they didn't even write an article based on the report. They just tweeted out the info.

And folks ran with it, implying the strike was ineffective.

We should have learned from the run up to the Iraq invasion that some of the players have ulterior motives, and their accounts of what's happening should be questioned until and unless they can be verified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.