1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Much like Trump, you should take everything he posts literally. Words have no meaning.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This is despicable. And 100% in line with GOP values. Hope you're proud of yourselves.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey dumb-dumb, the "report" was from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a one man organization, based in the U.K.

Reuters passed along this "report" in a tweet, without verifying it, reporting on it, or even writing a story based on it.

I don't think a news wire should be in the business of passing along rumors? Do you?

Who else's unverified rumors should Reuters give worldwide attention to?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah. It only has 2,192 pages because QWBY keeps deleting his mean posts about me. Should be about 5,000.

ClayOrt likes this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

The report was correct!!!! WTF is wrong with you? You asked if any place else reported this and it took me less than 30 secs to find the ABC REPORT that had a US official confirming planes had taken off from the airport. I am not judging the success or failure of the mission. Just pointing out how easy it was to find out the REPORT was correct. You idiot.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

You might want to check the timeline between the Reuters tweet and ABC getting a statement from the military.

It was an unconfirmed rumor, not worthy of repeating when Reuters sent out that tweet.

There's a reason no reputable news org spread Cernovich's report that Susan Rice had unmasked the identities of Trump associates in intel briefings. Only when Eli Lake was able to report the same, did other outlets pick up the story -- crediting Lake for having broken the news.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

As I said, if you had any integrity left at all, your next response would be to admit you were wrong. The only dumb thing I did was to expect honesty or integrity from you.

The report you were whining about was proven to be correct. The media you are whining about got it right. You tried to run away from your failure by claiming there was no report at all. Upon my discovery of your post calling it a report, you went back to whining about the reporting, which was accurate.

Now let's try this again, YF. Admit you were wrong when you claimed there was no report. Admit that the report was proven correct. You are free to express your uninformed opinion of the reporting, but those two statements are correct.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

We now go to our hidden camera inside YF Coffee World Headquarters:

10. YankeeFan

Oh, look, here's the wonder boy, Ben Rhodes, using the Reuters tweet to imply the strike was a failure, and to justify the lack of any response from President Obama.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck loadbag has put on 20 pounds since taking office. He's headed into Taft territory.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Should have aborted those kids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.