1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Can't say I blame her. Being First Lady is tough enough when you know your spouse is a politician with POTUS-level ambitions at the time you get married. To have this surprise thrust upon you can't be easy at all.

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Looks like the GOP guy is pulling ahead to win the 4th district in Kansas. The fact that it's remotely close in a deep-red state is interesting.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I hope Melania's got some boyfriends stashed up there in Trump Towers.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

52% R, 48% D, with a 4,200 vote difference as of now. 443 of 620 precincts in.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Same could be said for Access Hollywood reporters, pageant contestants...

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Your explanation made no sense. It was pure conspiracy theory nonsense that would be a delusional Starman post if you added a few 'fuck's and creepy sexual references. Throw Spicer under the bus all you want for being a tone-deaf dumbass, but I don't think referring to Hitler as despicable and mentioning the Holocaust is the best way for an anti-Semite and/or Holocaust denier to get their point across. Unfortunately for the country, the hysterical, detached-from-reality opposition is the best thing the bumbling Trump administration has going for it.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

She's been banging secret service agents 2 at a time

DanielSimpsonDay likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Trump's going to win if the Dems turn left and nominate a minority or female, no matter how qualified. The conservatives will eviscerate anyone. Bush bad mouthed McCain and Kerry for their war heroism, they'll do anything.

For the Dems to win they need to find a nice white christian family man, preferably from the Midwest.

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

For the Dems to win they need to stop #Starmanning.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fucko keeps up at this rate, by 2020 I'll seem about as politically radical as Steve Douglas on "My Three Sons."

But if Fucko keeps up at this rate, we'll all be dead long before then.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

53% to 45% with 619/620 in. Still close enough to get some GOP attention.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Going to lose by 10k votes, when the eternally useless DNC couldn't be bothered to help.

franticscribe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.