1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

Anyway, while Obama was a class act and all that, he was justifiably criticized for being indecisive and seeking consensus rather than leading.

On the other hand Trump threatening Assad, Putin and North Korea should give those motherfuckers pause.

2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Stick with the cookies, C-man ... ;)

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Better than expected? Whose expectations are we talking about here? Yours? I certainly hope you had higher expectations than this when you voted for the man.

Mine? Meh. Not really. Maybe he is learning from his early mistakes, or maybe he is just flailing around and doing what he thinks will pull his approval rating out of the toilet.

4. Just the facts ma am

Just the facts ma am Well-Known Member

"Thursday’s strike in Afghanistan — using a 20,000-pound bomb that cost $16 million, and more than $300 million to develop — hit a tunnel complex in the Achin district of Nangarhar Province, according to a statement from the United States military in Afghanistan. The statement did not say how many militants were killed, or whether the bombing caused any civilian casualties.

The weapon is so big that, while the cargo plane is in the air, the bomb rolls out of the rear on a pallet, pulled by a drogue parachute. It is designed to destroy tunnels and other underground facilities, and its blast radius is estimated to stretch a mile in every direction."

fuck yeah

BitterYoungMatador2 and Vombatus like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

IMG_4072.JPG
    I thought @QYFW and others might enjoy our local headline this morning....

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    QYFW likes this.
  7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Iraq, Syria, meh whatever, but lemme tell you about my very good dessert, it was very very good, the best dessert.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Key lime pie > Spicey piehole ... or is it?

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm old enough to remember when the Journal News was an afternoon paper.

cranberry likes this.
  10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

We only (pretend to) give a shit about civilians when someone else's bomb drops.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.