1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh dear. Need a safe space, buttercup? Yearning for a little political correctness?

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Surprised it took Inky so long to like this.

Chelsea is just an inevitable product of nepotism.

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

LOL.

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I thought that would be clear enough, especially for one of the self-appointed, ever-critical vigilantes.

To clarify: I assume you support the worthless, two-sentence posts. But (1) explaining the joke wrecked it, and it was rhetorical anyway given that (2) you are a veritable factory of the worthless, two-sentence posts.

5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I want you to grade this conversation on your loaf scale. I think that's what this board is missing.

6. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

It would rate poorly. I will take some of the blame. But it was a lost cause to begin with.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

1. It's still left by our standards, and is only center because you have a further left party.

2. Typo/spellcheck. Not loving the new keyboard on the iPad. It blocks what you're writing.

3. Pretty close, no?

4. You're crazy and/or it's been a while. My condolences either way. I do agree with you on the looks/achievements thing. So, why is the editor of Variety trying to tell us how "cool" she looks, in the styled and airbrushed photo, in a jacket she surely doesn't own instead of telling us how accomplished she is? Maybe it's because she's not accomplished.

5. A muppet? Nah. Is this about the Caleb Hannan thing? You were wrong. You associated her being transgendered to her being deceptive. You were called on it by better people than me. I was mostly busting your balls, but I don't owe you an apology. And, btw, if you weren't so thin skinned, you'd notice that I complement you far more often than I criticize you.

6. You really need to go to Italy. It's glorious. Once you go, you'll be making plans to go back.

Songbird likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Is there a tape? Did @Neutral Corner have it right?

Keith takes a look.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw Olbermann poking at it on twitter. He's got the same problem with it that everyone else does - there are a lot of puzzle pieces that point that way, but not a shred of hard evidence has come out as yet.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

If mom had won, she's a 10. Otherwise, just another 6.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Number One objection which instantly leaps to the mind of anybody over age seven, of course, is "How fucking stupid would Trump have to be to think Putin would be stupid enough to believe it was real?"

But of course the answer to that is, "any time you think you can't believe how fucking stupid Trump would have to be to do something, he goes ahead and does it anyway."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.