1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'm surprised you give the general public this much credit. I don't.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

As the board's Twitter king, I'd think you'd know RTs =/= endorsements.

And don't work Boom's corner with the kindergarten nickname. He might sic 21 on you.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

YF must have missed this story.

Or maybe he just didn't like it because the alleged terrorist wasn't a Muslim.

Austin man accused of planning mass shooting

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Just think: The NRA would prefer a world in which there were no background checks and the planned mass shooting would have taken place.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

As I was saying, not a lot of disappointed Trump voters:

But as of right now, reluctant Trump voters approve of Trump, and not even reluctantly, though at nowhere near the same levels of other Trump voters: 74 percent of reluctant Trumpers approved of the president, while a whopping 97 percent of more enthusiastic Trump voters approved of him.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/...unted-by-allegations-of-voter-fraud.html?_r=0

The day of the election I was seeing articles about the rules being changed during the election. There were poll minders who were filling out ballots and stamping them long after the election was over, and there were ballots which were not stamped as having shown ID but were counted anyway. Ballots were being thrown away.

Erdogan has been and continues to seize more and more power. I think that the coup attempt was very likely to have been faked. Certainly at the time it happened Erdogan had extensive lists of people to arrest. Turkey was a secular nation, and more and more it becomes an Islamist nation. He has taken more control of the levers of power, and grows more and more authoritarian..

8. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

It doesn't bother you at all. Perfect response from a stooge.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

It's not that much credit.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Like I said uptopic, it sounds too much like the kid dying in Santa Firefighter's arms.

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Dude, Americans were in serious danger. Think I read that here.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What is Jeb Bush?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.