1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Serena - Pregnant

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I just love that @Starman, @heyabbott, @BitterYoungMatador2, and @CD Boogie -- the most racist and misogynist posters on the board -- are all card carrying liberals.

I thought republicans were supposed to be the racists and misogynists.

2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

GFY back to the politics thread where you can change no one's mind about a damn thing all day.

3. YankeeFan

It's always the truth that hurts the most.

4. CD Boogie

laughable. I don't bother defending myself against baseless charges. If you or anyone else can cite a single time I said anything that was racist or misogynistic, be my guest. Happy hunting, ya nonce.

5. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

This won't end well.
    But it will end pretty quickly.

dixiehack likes this.
  6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Nonce? I didn't know we had a celebrity in our midst:
    [​IMG]

7. CD Boogie

Francis Begbie, freelance sports writer.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

God, he'd require so much editing.

9. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Well, there was the the time you said a popular Fox Sports personality got there by "parading her tits around." And the time you said Beyonce was "barely black." Or the time you attempted to insult either LTL or SnarkShark (can't remember which) and me by calling us "women" and "pussies."

And here I told myself I was going to leave Boogie alone because the point had been made. He just pulls me right back in. This one is on me.

Carry on.

Donny in his element likes this.
  10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

She's 5-9 and 155 (well, maybe a couple pounds more now). That's a pretty fucking tiny linebacker.

Nothing wrong with that picture. I envy the dude.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I just love that you think you know shit when you don't know anything. But it's fine because I bored long ago of your bullshit act. It's one of the many reasons I rarely read this board anymore, let alone post here.

12. YankeeFan

Yeah. Yeah. It's perfectly acceptable to call women you disagree with pigs, sluts and whores.

Nothing misogynist about that at all.

You probably talk like that in the office and to your co-workers with no repercussions at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.