1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

slither away?

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

There are much shittier posters here, who post meaningless shit and "what the fuck" jokes that nobody gets.

3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I am responding to one now.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Not true. I could share more of your words.

5. outofplace

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Keith really needs to get laid.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

A. We've been over the accomplishments Trump has achieved in just his first 100 days. And, last night he succeeded where Obama failed in bringing home an American citizen from Egypt.

2. You know what's funny? How no one has come to your defense to say you aren't a misogynist.

I'd defend any number of folks here against such a false charge. How come no one defends you?

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Not to mention RIP threads for people no one has ever heard of.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

No, fuck nut, you don't get to change the rules. Post the things I've said that are racist or misogynist. Otherwise, STFU about it.

10. outofplace

I didn't know you were accusing CD Boogie of being a misogynist until I read this post and I don't know him well enough to say one way or the other. He is correct. You should provide evidence to support your accusation. That nobody has defended him is not evidence.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Funny how the righties are just fine with installing a KKK redneck as attorney general, a Nazi as top White House advisor and a pussy grabbing incestuous pervert as president, and rail endlessly about "political correctness," yet they go 13 shades of purple if anybody calls Ann Coulter a cu***, Ivanka a bimbo slut, Jared Kushner America's Kosher Cuckold and Ben Carson an Uncle Tom. Oh dearie me.

Iron_chet and YankeeFan like this.
  12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Call me a "mook" and me and my big brother will kick your ass ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.