1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Last night my girlfriend referred to a co-worker as the c-word. Apparently she's a misogynist, too....

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Hahaha, no. *You* have been over his accomplishments. 17 failures and a sucessful Supreme Court nominee.

3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

And we're back in "name five things he's done that I'd agree were accomplishments" territory ...

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

@TyWebb already did the work for me. Is more required?

@SnarkShark has also chronicled it.

Serena - Pregnant

6. YankeeFan

Probably.

7. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

No, moron, they've made the same baseless claims. You're just parroting it. Cite the evidence. They couldn't, and you won't be able to, either.

I have Ty Webb on ignore, so i didn't see that until ya linked to it. haha, saying katie nolan parades her tits around does not make me a misogynist. You guys need dictionaries.

and saying beyonce is barely black does not make me a racist. my god, you people are really dumb sometimes. the context of that comment was that her skin color makes her a crossover star among whites. doesn't make me a racist. again, learn what words actually mean. Ya might become a better communicator

8. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

The biggest misogynist in the place has been posting here today. But the vigilantes like him.

EDIT: This is already being debated in another thread. And I don't want to cross-pollinate.

9. YankeeFan

Trump was able to get 100 angels dancing on the head of a pin!

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I don't consider that an accomplishment. Next!

11. YankeeFan

@poindexter?

I disagree with you here.

It's a bit of an odd topic to own, but it's kind of funny to chronicle. Without it, who would ever know how prevalent this issue is, or how similar all the instances are?

12. YankeeFan

Would you take 200?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.