1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Absolutely!

2. poindexter

Dude. *YOU* sniff my farts every fucking day. Not vice-versa. YOU follow me around. I wouldn't even know you exist except I always get alerts in my messages with you quoting me, then you spewing some goddamn nonsense. You cannot quit me. Your posts are lame, boring and forgettable the second they hit the cyberspace.

BadgerBeer and JC like this.
  3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Your posts harken back to the days when you were isolated in the corner, trying to find Africa on a map, and hoping the teacher would bend over. Own it.

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I see you've not spent much time in Britain.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

He was an Anglophile until the third grade, when he took up particle physics.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Dammit. We'll have to compromise and meet in Bakersfield.

SnarkShark likes this.
  7. poindexter

Dude, you post a picture of jar of peanut butter 30 or 40 times, and think its hilarious. Its not. Its super lame, and par for your personality. Not one fucking laugh out of it.

Me? When the people of SJ.com post their all time best threads, I am in the center of 2 of the top 11 threads.

Fuck, I created a sock puppet for five posts, who threatened to start a fight in Penn Station, and it is talked about on sj.com for 15 years. From five fucking posts!

Here is another example of humor, wit, intelligence - none of the three you possess an ounce of - in a 47 page all-time thread. You could hang around this board as long as cockroaches have inhabited the earth, and there won't be a 47 page thread dedicated to you.
    Where's Poindexter (RUNNING THREAD: 2010 Memorial Day)

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Tahoe is only 15 minutes away.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

And all the men wear bowlers and waistcoats. In the evenings, people play whist in the drawing room for entertainment.

Inky_Wretch and SpeedTchr like this.
  10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

ya should utilize the ignore button. Free yourself. I enjoy this board a helluva lot more now that Ive started muting at least one clown who constantly banged on my posts and added nothing.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Again, to quote Deadpool, "Who fucking cares?" I might have read a tenth of all that crap you cite.

Also, I think there was one pic of Jif. Two at the most.

But you keep clinging to 2010!

12. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I sure hope Boogie finds the safe space he's looking for where he can be as racist and misogynistic as he wants without anyone pointing it out to him.

Also, coward.

YankeeFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.