1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He's railing against "political correctness." Because America has been irreparably harmed by people treating each other with basic human decency.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

When was this? You should have seen the decency splattered all over this board before you got here. Actually, ask your fellow donors at lemmings.com.

3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Message boards are real life!

4. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I admit I'm wrong all the time on this board. And I unblocked you, at least temporarily, to get context for what other people were saying. I'm extremely open-minded. My mother was the family breadwinner, an elected official, a teacher and concert pianist. She was the exemplar of a well rounded person and my favorite person. So it burns my ass when your type conflates a comment about Katie Nolan using what god gave her to get ahead with misogyny. You don't know what the word means. You simply don't.

I don't have antiquated views of women at all. My gf is a minority who wasn't born in the US and she probably makes four times what I do. Strong women are awesome. My mother was one; my gf is one; and hopefully my daughter will grow up to be one.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I knew you were a Trump supporter! #doubleagent

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

So you're in an "odd" relationship? Nothing makes sense now.

7. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Partisan politics is always ridiculous. This thread is a daily reminder.

doctorquant likes this.
  9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

10. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Odd relationship? The reason I thought they make a weird couple and the ridiculousness of that photo has to do with the body types and not race. I would have felt similarly if he was lifting up Ashley Graham or someone similar.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You're getting a bad rap. It it all started when you said the ONLY reason Nolan has a show is cause of her tits. They don't hurt, but she's damn good.

12. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

The dark clothing look with the polyester feel can be achieved by wearing old marching band uniforms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.