1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

It is weird to criticize the other side for something BOTH sides do. Especially on a sports related message board where "rooting for the laundry" is just a way of life.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Good God, am I sick of that phrase.

SnarkShark and Michael_ Gee like this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'm absolutely shocked that he and his lawyer would tell lies to paint him in the best possible light.

Also, DHS didn't comment on it until 24 hours later and still couldn't settle the discrepancy over his DACA status until 24 hours after that.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm absolutely shocked that a big, bureaucratic government agency would take 48 hours to properly look into, and comment on a single, false claim.

Maybe the media should have waited 48 hours too -- or here's an idea, maybe they could have reported the story, and not just relied on the word of the person making the claim.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I think DHS was spending its time threatening Twitter to uncover the name of the account holder of a critic

The U.S. government’s ‘witch hunt’ to root out a Trump critic has now sparked an investigation

6. YankeeFan

Are things not going well there?

[​IMG]

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Kind of like that story in Detroit on how the "Muslim ban" led to a old woman dying in Iraq because she was denied boarding.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

OK. I just did a little research. Looks like the troubles there are Trump's fault.

[​IMG]

9. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

What laundry? Who owns partisan clothing? Are they that worse than the dude who wears a jersey and baseball cap every day?

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

IMG_0870.JPG
    I can post old tweets too

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I'm told that GOP types prefer either white robes with these pointy hoods or starched brown shirts.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  12. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

More lyrics magic from the master.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.