1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm not the one doing the investigating. The smoke has been well reported, even just on this thread. Nothing has been proven yet, but the investigation is far from over no matter how desperately you wish it would go away.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

So why hasn't the famous, and single, Senator from New Jersey ever been linked to anyone else prior to this?

3. YankeeFan

Chelsea Clinton, leading science advocate:

4. YankeeFan

You told me there was more evidence. When I ask you for it, you tell me there's smoke.

Smoke isn't evidence, is it?

Is there more actual evidence, or is there just smoke?

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

From my recollection, didn't Trump only comment on this stuff AFTER the Wikileaks became news and AFTER a possible Russian connection to feeding the info to Wikileaks?

I didn't read the article yet (recovering from Hopkins Homecoming - 15 beers in 24 hours), but I took Trump to just bloviating after all this became news.

I still don't see a lot of cause and effect here. Particularly with how all this crap swayed a lot of people in the voting booths. The news wasn't Russkies. It was emails, Comey, FBI and Foundation slime.

Joe Biden should have run. Damnit.

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Could I just add that YF's low grade gay-baiting subtweets are a low point even for this thread?

7. YankeeFan

Booker's been gay-baited by the Washington Post.

I don't care if he's gay or straight, but there's something very odd about Vanity Fair trying to give folks the impression that he and Kaling might be dating, or on the verge of dating.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Agreed. The bests thing the Dems can do is cut the cord from the Clintons for a bit and try to figure out where they're headed next. That post was aimed more at YF, who just can't let go.

9. YankeeFan

I wonder what Hollywood actress Lindsey Graham might be on the verge of dating.

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

You are more and more Geraldo every day. Work it, slick.

11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Isn't that what Vanity Fair has always done? Cover celebrities and "pop culture?"

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You've been searching all print and online media to support this claim that he hasn't?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.