1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I don't care about his sexuality.

I do care about a fake campaign to portray him in a manner that might be inconsistent with the truth, in order to position himself for a presidential run.

Let's not pretend that Lindsey Graham's sexuality hasn't been speculated about here, and that it would be just as ludicrous if a magazine was teasing about his dating life, suggesting that he might be dating a Hollywood actress.

2. Max Garcia

Max Garcia Member

Hilarious. None of the suckups at WH Correspondents dinner would cover Trumps rally objectively anyway.

Bubble people.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Maybe she was angry you were rooting for a doper.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Maybe he just likes to masturbate.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Actually it's about ethics in gaming, I mean political dating, journalism.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

"I met my wife in kindergarten, and she's been the queen of my world ever since."

"What if you had to do it all over again?"

"I would jerk off and live by myself."

[​IMG]

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ah, so now we get to the real accusation. You think this is a conspiracy to shield him from accusations of being gay.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Do you need charts drawn in crayon to dumb it down to your level? The point is quite simple. If you want to play dumb rather than acknowledge it, go right ahead.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Apologies if this has been posted today. I was busy.

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Here's the way I remember it:

For months (years) it was "emails, emails, emails!" that were mysteriously lost, destroyed or whatever. It was obvious that whatever U.S. agency was supposed to locate these simply was unable or unwilling to do so. So Clinton's opponent, in an off-the-cuff remark, solicits someone else to do it. Could have been France. Could have been Germany. Could have been fucking Madagascar. But because it was Russia (horrors!) it becomes a cause célèbre.

Such off-the-cuff remarks are about as serious as Reagan's "we begin bombing (Russia) in five minutes" and McCain's "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran"

Vombatus likes this.
  12. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Agnew 76! You could've been there, right next to all of it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.