1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

What is Chelsea's "job?"

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Can we get back to Benghazi? Thanks.

Baron Scicluna and HanSenSE like this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'm with you on the attacks on Bristol. Or the attacks on Trig. The kids didn't deserve it - their mom did.

As for Chelsea, she's actively seeking the attention. And, she was the first daughter of the U.S. for eight years. She's closing in on her 40s. And, every action she's taken in her adult life has been geared toward a potential political career.

I have no idea why NBC "hired" her. I also don't care about glorified gossip magazines putting her on covers.

Bristol could have the same PR machine if she wanted it.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The IT people at Vanity Fair cannot believe how many clicks they get out of chicago coffee houses every time they post another POS story about Hillary or Chelsea.

Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Why do you guys get so annoyed by the Chelsea posts, which are never mean-spirited, yet never say a word about the disgusting stuff Starman incessantly posts about Ivanka?

6. Riptide

Who cares about Chelsea? We're laughing at YF's chronic obsession.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I could not care less about Chelsea. The only reason she is in my life is because of YF's obsession with her. I am wondering why YF has his dream president running things, and he spends all day obsessing over Chelsea and Obama on the President Trump board.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

No. You, Moddy, poin, MC, etc. You like Starman's posts. Your silence speaks volumes. And no "denounce" responses. You would rather have vile, sexist posts than posts about the Clintons. Own it.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yes. This is the thing. Exactly.

And, she's trying to be coy about it, but she's also driving it.

A couple of nights ago on twitter she replied to a reporter that she's not "running" (present tense) for office. When some reporters then tried to clarify -- did she mean she was ruling out ever running for office -- she acted shocked that her answer wasn't sufficient. Hillary defenders like Neera Tanden leapt to her defense, and criticized the reporters who would dare to seek a definitive answer, and the reporters were declared to be misogonysts by the Twitterverse.

And, for the record, I hope the Clintons fight to control the Democratic Party for the next 20 years.

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Should we ban him?

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's the NEW one and only politics thread!

12. Riptide

Starman is cartoon theater. If you take it literally, you're wrapped too tight.

HanSenSE and Moderator1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.