1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Real or "caricature?"

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Don't flatter yourself. I'm pissy with plenty of people. And taking a break here is nothing new, at all. Sorry to again do/say something that's counter to your desired storyline.

A conflict of interest? That's rich.

Do yourself (and us) a favor: Get outside and enjoy the nice day for a while. Step away from the computer. Do something fun. And thank me later

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

No. Nobody can tell what the hell your tone is, because you always post in the same dismissive vibe.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

True. @Starman runs away with it unless we view him solely as a caricature.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Liberals never REALLY mean it. #dismissive

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Glad we got the guy who bangs the drum loudest for Donald "Grab 'em by the pussy" Trump feeling like he's an arbiter of what classifies as a misogynist. That's rich.

poindexter likes this.
  7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Though to be totally upfront, while I am pissy with others you do hold the top spot on the list. So there's that

QYFW likes this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

H. Rahm Emanuel. I enjoy hearing about local/regional follies on here I wouldn't get otherwise and fresh material will do you good.

9. YankeeFan

Dude, except for @outofplace saying that evidence should be presented to support the charge, not a single person has come to your defense against the charge of misogyny.

I hate to tell you, but perception is reality. You might not think you're a misogynist, but the consensus says otherwise.

You might want to examine why that is.

SnarkShark likes this.
  10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Haven't had a good "DiBlasio is going to prison" post in a while.

11. YankeeFan

I have my issues with Rahm, but he was by far the best possible choice among those running for the office.

Everyone else ran to his left.

12. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

You think I give a fuck what your erroneous perception is? I don't see people coming to your defense with evidence that you're not a shit-stirring partisan twit. Perception is reality...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.