1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If they do, they must keep it quiet.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Do you judge everyone to be horrible based on nonsensical tweets?

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I can think of a couple people right away who fit that bill.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I thought we were just Facebook friends!

SpeedTchr likes this.
  5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm not. I enjoy calling people out on their bullshit.

6. outofplace

No, they are not. He has posted about wanting teachers fired while not caring about the standards for making those decisions.

7. outofplace

You are going to say it is untrue because you are a liar. That also isn't the only time you have cheered people losing their jobs. If you want to lie and deny it, that's on you.

Every time I present evidence proving something you don't like, you lie or run away, so I'm not doing the research. You know you have cheered journalists losing their jobs. You know you have cheered teachers losing their jobs. But hey, at least you admitted you were dead wrong about something today (on another thread), so I'll give you credit there.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

From my understanding, Trump has not named a single United State's Attorney (there are 93 of them)
    He's hasnt nominated most deputy and under-secreataries of cabinet departments, US Ambassadors and nearly 90% of confirmable posts in the United States Government are unfilled.

Are they all running around doing scavenger hunts and preparing charity auctions and the winner gets a job on the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission?

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Liar.

10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Back when the job wasn't so hard:

[​IMG]

Ace likes this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Ace likes this.
  12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Donald spent time with reporters yesterday handing out electoral college maps. The election was six months ago.
    I am beginning to understand why YF likes Trump - they both spend their time obsessing over things from the past (trump - the election; YF - Bill/Hillary/Chelsea/Obama) instead of what is happening today.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.