1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

The old-fashioned way.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Maybe "earn" was the wrong word. "Deserve" would've been a better choice. That's probably it.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Still a bad choice, my good man. If you've sinned, own up to it. If you've done something that you think was wrong only because you did it to the right people, you're in a bad, bad place.

4. three_bags_full

I'll put my head on the pillow easily tonight. I guess I hope, for his sake, he can get as much as he gives. But I won't lose sleep over insulting and laughing at him, even though he doesn't realize it.

5. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Who are the "right" people?

6. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Trying to economize on words. TBF says he'll apologize only if his victim "deserves it."

If you've done something you should apologize for, you should apologize, regardless of who you did it to.

Fuck, I've apologized to @Riptide. You think I'd have done that if the "deserves it" protocol was appropriate?

cranberry and QYFW like this.
  7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Certainly smarter and better looking.

Seriously, I am.

No, really, you know nothing about the type of person I am. All you know is you disagree with my politics. The great majority of the people I am around on a daily basis do as well. But we all manage to get along. Perhaps it's not me.

Anyway, out of the kindness of my conservative heart -- and we all deserve a little kindness every once in a while -- I will give YOU the benefit of the doubt and chalk this all up to post-election syndrome. #highroad

8. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Funk you, you piece of ship!

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

That is one hell of an oop impression. Stunning really. I'm not even mad. That's impressive.

10. three_bags_full

Whatever, dude. That POS wouldn't apologize for anything. Maybe that's the reason. That's probably it.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Oh by the way, the golfer-in-chief did it again today:

Webster likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I apologize for confusing you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.