1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fucko would have just sat down with George III and negotiated a deal. The best deal.

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

"And ENGLAND will pay for the tea!"

bigpern23 and DanielSimpsonDay like this.
  3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Don't flatter yourself ...

4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

There were no chocolate cakes in the 1770s.

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Including the hundreds of thousands who wouldn't have been seen dead at that rally. You're a real rocket scientist, you are.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I have family all over central Pennsylvania, and know way more people there than you think.

And there's one thing 99 percent of them have in common. They love Trump and hate the libtards. They embody the worst stereotypes of Trump supporters.

If you're not one of them, good for you. But you are most definitely in the extreme minority.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

As was reported on during the campaign, many people attending Trump rallies came from places relatively far away from where said rallies were held. Harrisburg is not a long drive from a lot of places.

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Well, I appreciate that you could give that much, I guess. Occasionally, some folks even cross the river and see a dentist.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

10. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I bet the people at the Trump rally went to some restaurants while they were in the area. Maybe they tip well.

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Jesus.

12. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He's also expressed admiration for Putin, Xi, Erdogan, Duterte, Sisi, Kim Jong Un, and Gadhafi. He really likes the "Strong Man" image, and still does not seem to grasp that it isn't an acceptable trope for an American President. Eisenhower is probably the closest we've come to electing in the modern era, and he was the antithesis of that.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.