1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, what the fuck. It did cost the U.S. taxpayers a few hundred million bucks, and it did cost some Syrians their lives, but they're smelly brown mooslims, so who fuckin cares.

Fucko needed to get a stiffy before the Pretty Princess arrived to bounce naked on his lap.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Fair question.

Nothing like being forced to defend a complete moron day in and day out. Because every day Trump says something dumber than the day before.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Life's been good to him.

I Should Coco, HC and QYFW like this.
  5. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Republican thinks good people who live life the right way don't get cancer.

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

GOP Congressman supports covering pre-existing conditions, but only for people who “lead good lives…

Apparently illness is linked to sin in the eyes of the Freedom Caucasians. That's nice to know.
    How does this guy from the state of Alabama explain how his governor is still alive? Or how do people with no vices like a good friend of mine die in their mid-30s? How would the gentleman from the State of Standing in the Schoolhouse Door explain how my dad, who had no vices and took care of his body and mind every day for seven decades, develop denentia? How does this leader of the Republican Party explain babies born with devastating conditions? They had pre-existing conditions before they existed. Are they to be damned for driving up costs for the rest of us?

Baron Scicluna and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

So far...

Riptide likes this.
  9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

sj.com health insurance experts are the bestest ...

SpeedTchr and cisforkoke like this.
  10. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Unlike our President I have always known the health insurance topic is very complicated so I don't comment on it. That being said, one doesn't have to be an "expert" to know that Mo Brooks is full of shit.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

BOOTSTRAPS

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

@Ace, did yo get around to reading this? Did it change your opinion any?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.