1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Here you go dummies, proof that Trump knows that Jackson died before the Civil War began:

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He is everyman.

Too bad Hillary didn't hire Zuck's advisors. He's now spent more time in Wisconsin in the 2020 cycle than she did in 2016.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

lakefront, HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  4. Riptide

"People don't realize, you know,
    the Civil War, if you think about it, why?"

[​IMG]

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Proof!

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

The only thing that proves is that he's trying to cover his ass for a moronic assertion ... and in doing so, he's doubling down on his own stupidity. The man is a like a middle-schooler who didn't study for a test and is trying to wing it. The fact that some people will fall for his vacuous nonsense demonstrates the rank idiocy of a decent percentage of the American populace.

HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No. I am talking about his human qualities. Not his performance as a president or ex-president. And I didn't expect that he is perfect.

If want to throw out the name of a president who was a better, kinder human being, I'd be glad to hear it.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Jesus that's pathetic, even by your standards. HOURS after the interview when someone told him he fucked up.

9. Deskgrunt50

Trump, the person elected to lead this country, knows absolutely nothing about the history of the United States.

And his cult members can't even bring themselves to admit it. Ignorance isn't a badge of honor.

10. Riptide

Note to @yankeefan:
    Every day now, the world wakes up and wonders:
    "How fucking stupid will this asshole be today?"

[​IMG]

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Ignorance is the GOP brand. Whether history or science, it's the art of their deal.

12. Deskgrunt50

I would also like to hear an explanation of why it's a good thing to drop nutrition requirements from school lunches and eliminate the Let Girls Learn program.

Just to be a dick, I assume?

Holding the base isn't a winner in 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.