1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Did you mess your shorts when you realized you had an excuse to post more about the Clintons?

2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

O2P's Trouser Chili. Pick up a can today.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Keep searching. You will find the funny someday.

(The rest of you hush. Don't destroy his hopes and dreams.)

4. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I covered a case years ago where foster parents starved four of their kids for years, to the point where the biggest one was about 4 feet tall and weighed less than 50 pounds -- at 19 years old.

The only reason it was discovered is because a neighbor saw the oldest kid rummaging through trash in the middle of the night and called the cops.

The family was getting $30,000 a year in subsidies to care for the kids, and Youth and Family Services visited almost a dozen times a year to "monitor" them -- and did nothing.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Apparently the White House has told Nikki Haley to STFU about Russia. Hooray. Now if we can only get Phillip Jennings to fold her into a suitcase . . .

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This just happened in Joliet. It's unimaginable that the kids weren't removed.

8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

And Romney is less than a year from his Presidential tease. He should have run. If in 2020 the Democratic nominee is Michael Moore or Howard Stern and the base begs her to run again, she can talk about whatever she wants.
    Frankly, she can say whatever she wants now too, it just doesn't reflect well on her. Gore did something very similar. It might be my partisan colored glasses, or the margin of victory or any number of factors (including the fact that Trump ended up winning), but in my lifetime Republicans have been far more graceful losers than the Democrats in presidential races. They should get used to it because I'm afraid they're going to get many more opportunities into the future.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't want any doddering senile fossils over age 65 of ANY party to run for president. Period, end of story.

If you think you might ever want to run for president, get your shit together and do it in your fifties, or get off the stage.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

But still no apology from Stephen Colbert.

11. YankeeFan

The primary debates should be loads of fun.

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

What the fuck is the point of doing that story now? Especially when half of those names were literally pulled from his ass?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.