1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What's the deal with the "vigilante" bit?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Go ahead, rip 22 million people off of health care.

Out of those 22 million, at least a few million have to own guns and know how to use them.

[​IMG]
    Go ahead.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Mods ignore this kind of nonsense repeatedly, but we have to lock a thread on Boston and its fans because I mentioned liberals and racism in the same sentence. Ridiculous.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh dear, hurt your little fee-fees? Need a safe space?

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Wait. I thought the first black president took them all away. You mean he didn't do that?

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Jif failed and RAW failed. This is next.

7. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't get those, either. Maybe I'm not smart enough to comment on health care policy ...

RickStain likes this.
  8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

No. I can handle your lunacy. Just think it's laughable that the mods allow you to run around the asylum naked as you smear feces daily but the rest of us have to go on lockdown without our dinner when we're deemed to not be acting right.

9. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

There's a group of posters who roam from thread to thread, attacking anything that differs from their view.

Usually they don't read the articles or tweets they present as "evidence." They also are hypocritical in their views, claiming to oppose something that certain posters write and then supporting it when other posters write it.

10. tapintoamerica

Well, you suggested that liberals are more likely to be racists than others, which is fascinating.
    If they rounded up 100 Klansmen or other white supremacists -- impossible now that Jeffrey Beauregard Secessions III is AG -- how many would be liberals and how many conservatives? What portion of the raving white racist vote did your guy Trump get?

11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Not only is it fascinating, it's not allowed in some places!

12. tapintoamerica

It should be allowed. And questioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.