1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I've spent more money on health insurance, health care, and other associated costs in the past year than you earned in income.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Good for you.
    Now imagine you're broke.
    What then?

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I hate trump and seriously anxiously await his early death. But Hillary Bill and Chelsea need to be exiled to Madagascar or Peru or someplace with no media coverage. She lost to the orange micro penis, even with Putin and Wikileaks she should have cleaned his clock. She lost and needs to get the fuck off the planet

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Good. I hope you were very sick

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

6. Baron Scicluna

Dude, he's talking about his young daughter.

SnarkShark likes this.
  7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hey asshole, I could move to Canada if I wanted to wait 3 months to get a procedure done that allows us to find out if I can feed my daughter, or if we need to continue to give her all of her nutrition through a feeding tube.

I guess we're fucking lucky that it only took three months, and countless hours on the phone, arguing with insurance, to get it approved.

8. Baron Scicluna

That's what North Carolina Rep. Robert Pittenger, a Republican, wants you to do.

GOP Pol Says Sick People Who Lose Affordable Health Coverage Should Just Move

9. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Hey, fuck you anyway. What if you lost your job and your insurance four months before your daughter was born?

Spare me your personal specifics. What happens if your family had fallen hard, as many do? What then?

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

He can't imagine that. He thinks he's financially secure because he's morally superior. That's what these libertarian douche bros are about, both on this board and in the country at large. Some take it as God's favor, many decide that it is all 100 percent on them and luck never played any role. Empathy is for chumps and suckers.

Riptide and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

As noted, he was talking about his child. You may not want to go down this path.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.