1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Then I'd be Medicaid, and this would have all been much easier, as all of our doctors and our hospital accept Medicaid, but don't accept any ACA plans.

Plus, we would have had a social worker helping us along the way, as well as free in home physical therapy.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I didn't say I hope she was sick. Just him.

The law will probably kill my wife who is a cancer survivor but barely. And the chances of reoccurance in the next 3 years are pretty good. I'm looking at losing my wife and my kids are to be without their mother because dickless pieces of shit like trump and conservatives and YF care about making insurance company shareholders wealthy. Sorry about his kid. I'm worried that the 600k health cost to keep my wife alive will now not be covered by insurance. YF and his lizard friends could give a fuck about anyone else. I'll be damnedif I give a fuck about him.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Didn't see it on the list. Blue pills for every guy!

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

LOL. You'd be the first guy in line every day, screaming "I WANT MINE RIGHT NOW!" every five seconds.

You never see the other side(s). It's only about you.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Didn't this bill slash Medicaid too? Or did they reverse that at the last minute?

The American Health Care Act Makes Unsustainable Cuts to Medicaid

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I disagree with YF about a lot but man, he is right about this. This woman needs to go away.

I am not a democrat, but that party needs to Bye, Felicia that woman.

7. Baron Scicluna

Medicaid waivers for kids in your state. For medically-fragile or technology dependent, only the child's income is counted. Unfortunately, there are only 700 spots. But look into it anyways.

Illinois | Kids' Waivers

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I spent 10 weeks, every single day, in the NICU. You think I don't know the "other side"?

Do you have any idea how many kids we know who will live their entire -- short though it may be -- like with a trach? Who's mom's have lived at Ronald McDonald House for months?

Who make three hour drives one way to see their doctors?

We're in waiting rooms all the time with "the other side".

These are/were our neighbors, our friends, our lunch companions.

9. Baron Scicluna

And thanks to the Republicans, their insurance companies may now be able to re-implement the lifetime benefit caps. And if those kids lose insurance for any such reason, under Trumpcare, the insurance companies would now be able to refuse to insure the kids due to those pre-existing conditions.

Your party (at least 217 members of them and our current President) just fucked over your neighbors, friends and lunch companions.

10. Riptide

LOL. Dummy Hall of Fame stuff there!

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

And you have all the compassion for anyone else as a holocaust center administrator. I've been there too. Glad to see it didn't make me hateful and bitter, selfish and prickish towards the rest of humanity.

12. Riptide

I've been there too, pal. Don't think some of us haven't walked that road, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.