1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

It's their fault they chose to be born to brown parents or poor parents. If only they were smart enough to be born into rich families. Serves them right to suffer for their parents failures. This will teach future infants to chose their parents more carefully

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

And not just death, either. As Robert Reich said today, this also could bankrupt many, many families.
    So the rich would get richer while sending more and more families on a downspiral into poverty. But BOOTSTRAPS!

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Who would have thought posters would be competing to show how angry they are bexause ACHA passed the House? Tomorrow is another day and a shiny rock (or a serious event like a game) will next compete for their attention.

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Who's angry? Anyone who has the long game in mind are goofing on it.

6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

What happened to the buttfuckery tag?

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Try a salad once a year or so, fatfuck.

8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Talk about games on a sportswriter's forum? That's a good one.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Taco bowls don't count?

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Nobody is claiming Obamacare is the greatest thing ever. At least not here. That is more fiction from you. Sorry to say that because most of that post was quite honest by your standards.

No, you don't wish bad health on others that I've seen. Unemployment yes, but not bad health.

Obamacare had its flaws, but the best solution was to fix them, not rush through a half-assed replacement simply so the Republicans could claim they offered one. The goal still seems to be beating the other guy rather than actually doing some good. And protecting people with health issues like your family has dealt with, but less money, seems to be well down the list of priorities.

You may not be praising the AHCA, but you are sure as hell trying to prop it up the same way you usually do when the Republicans fuck something up, by attacking the other side.

11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I think I changed it to MAGA MOAB when that bomb was dropped. I can change it back, if you'd like. Did I have another word or two with it? Pee party?

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.