1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

This is what the House Republicans wanted, after all the bills to overturn Obamacare over the last eight years failed. They passed something, but the Senate turned it down! That will be the narrative during midterms.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

3. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

The only taco Trump eats is between Ivanka's legs /working Starman's corners.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I have zero respect for McCarthy especially after he voted to curtail people with pre-existing conditions when oh by the way, at lest one of his children has lyme disease. You better believe she (I think it's his daughter) won't have any problems getting insurance. That said, I learned a long time ago to trust McCarthy when it comes to counting votes. He's a putz whom I would love to see getting voted out but Kern County will never vote against him, but he's usually right about votes. Obviously I have the benefit of hindsight here but I think it proves the point.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Sheeeeeeeeeeit, great men, smart men, dynamic men, don't dive no muff. That's for cucks and pussies.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

CVS on March 16th is humiliating.

Who the fuck is buying that shit?

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Go crawl to your safe space.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

People who are already halfway in the bag and had to stop for Marlboro lights and some gum.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The thing is Huckabee was a pretty good governor. ARKids First was a boon to children's healthcare in Arkansas. He increased taxes to pay for conservation projects, pushed hard for improving rural state highways and other middle-of-the-road projects that got wide bipartisan support. He was a good guy to share a duck pit with in those days.

But when he left the state to make serious money, he turned into a screeching clownshow.

10. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Someday Donald Trump and his Igor in the House are going to be beset by illness.
    Don't worry, they have gold-plated health care and will be in the best hands.
    But don't be expecting any compassion.

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

We all know where your safe space is, buttercup.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

This is not how health insurance works. If you get it through work, for example, the rates are the same for everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.