1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

It was a slow news day to that point.

But, yeah, bad Christian rock from the 80s is better.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Translation: You know what he did was wrong, especially the part about presenting information that was incorrect, but you can't admit it so you start talking about something else.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Your translator works about as well as your people skills.

4. outofplace

If there was any doubt left that everything you post is determined by the political laundry you root for, this would erase it.

5. outofplace

Nah. I'm kind of shy by nature, but I translated you perfectly. Don't worry. Nobody expected you to do anything but lie in response.

6. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Related: The Dems are going to go full oop and be so obsessed with personal attacks and general daily nonsense for years that they once again neglect to adequately prepare for national elections. As I mentioned yesterday, Trump's presidency has turned all his opponents into blithering idiots seeking attention any way they can get it. THEY ARE TRUMP.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I've been clear Comey had to go, so yeah. You can feel free to swallow the bullshit reason they're giving as to why.

I think this guarantees a special prosecutor into Russia. Which is what is required.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for you. I really do.

9. outofplace

Leaving out the months in between, which allow for those statements to be consistent.

10. outofplace

No, you really don't, but what's one more lie when you've already told so many?

11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Who is forcing you to read it?

SnarkShark likes this.
  12. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

What bad Christian rock are you referencing? Stryper is the master of the craft.

Also, I was asking to make sure there wasn't some connection I missed among the crap-filled scones being baked and hurled about in the other pages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.