1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

No, I do. It has to be tough to be compelled to insult everyone you speak to. Gotta be exhausting. As much as I hate the ignore button, for your own sake I'm going to use it on you. You don't need more enablers.

2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I could be like the vigilantes and comment on it without reading it. But I decided to be informed.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Your response to being caught in your lies is to run and hide. That figures.

I don't insult everyone I speak to, but you do earn it quite often.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You know why he didn't?

Because of exactly what happened today

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You're right. Herself had totally earned the benefit of the doubt over the years.

SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
  6. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I have now gone that route a few times on others. They are not missed, except when the thread plot starts to skip around more than a bad sitcom.

7. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

Instant Rod Allen Second Deck

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, if only it were true.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

This has all the earmarks of a sudden decision with no thought to consequences.

10. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

By all means let's relitigate the last election when the President fires the head of the FBI for refusing to press charges against his political opponents.

11. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Straight out of the narcissistic personality disorder playbook. Keep 'em on their toes.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

If that political norm isn't gone for good it's on life support. You know a big issue in the 2020 primaries will be which Democrat promises to push hardest for Donald and the house band to do prison time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.