1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Comey says during his testimony last week that the FBI is working with Federal prosecutors in New York and DC on the Russia investigation. Frederal prosecutor issues subpoenas today. Comey is fired hours later.

And they are trying to sell that he was fired over the Clinton e-mails? Riiiiiight.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Hack. :)

4. Neutral Corner

So you still want to tell me that federal prosecutors are not working with grand juries with regard to the Russia investigation?

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Look it's not a great day for stuff to cheer you up. I'm working with what I've got here.

(There are other reports from today saying they're trying to pin bank fraud charges on her, but until someone besides the Daily Caller confirms it I'm putting it down as unverified gossip.)

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Maybe in regard to something Flynn as done.

Regarding "collaboration between the Russians and the Trump campaign"?

Nah.

Mensch is out of her mind.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

AMERICA IS KYLO REN

We know what we have to do, but we don't know if we have the strength to do it.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Trolling for another Whitlock attaboy?

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

My message quoted said nothing about collaboration or about Mensch. It said that in his testimony, Comey mentioned that he was working with federal prosecutors on the investigation. He did say that. Today, a prosecutor filed subpoenas for a federal grand jury involved in the investigation of Flynn and some of his associates. As to collaboration, we won't know about that until details of what they have on tape come out, or until another batch of subpoenas drop.

You can continue to say "no evidence of collusion" all you wish, but until the details of a secret investigation are released, you can't know what evidence exists. That's what makes it secret, you know?

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I think that Jared is going to do a great job as AG.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Shade from the Nixon Library!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.