1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Definitely. Yet another example of the amazing strategery of the greatest strategerist to ever strateger. That's totally why he colluded with the Russians. So he could keep his opponents busy while he tries to get Congress to pass morally reprehensible legislation and lines his own pockets.

Sadly, his stratagasm has fooled at least some people on this board and elsewhere nationwide.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but the thing I don't get about you, DQ and YF is that while I believe you all are smart, decent people who hold staunch conservative political beliefs that are perfectly reasonable (though they may differ greatly from my own), none of you see through this charlatan's obvious bullshit. Either that, or you're so deadset against conceding an inch to "liberals," that you defend him in ways that are, frankly, unimaginable in legitimate political discourse.

Maybe you do see through it, and you choose to spend your time on this board poking the liberals with a stick for your own amusement. But either way, it doesn't say anything good about you.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Weak. That all you got?

4. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Also against tbe constitution.

You prefer Trump over democracy?

Hack.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Like I said. This kind of response plays right into his hands. I'm no fan of Trump -- I literally just referenced all his "crazy shit" -- and neither is DQ. YOU seem to be the one who can't seem to get past partisan knee-jerk reactions to EVERY FUCKING THING he does.

Having said that, yes, I do like to poke liberals. I mean, you guys are basically translucent. It's SO easy to get you worked up.

Oh, BTW, you seem to be certain he colluded with Russia. You might want to contact your Congressperson with that bombshell.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

So this one is totally gonna be the end of trump, right?

FileNotFound, HanSenSE and YankeeFan like this.
  7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

In other words, typical Trump.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

So is this the first "worse than Watergate" that we're seeing from the Trump administration?

Meh. Obama had one of those every three days.

9. HanSenSE

Probably a d_b by now, but, Nevada?

10. HanSenSE

And eliminate the "blame Obama" defense?

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The Grand Canyon is just 15 minutes from there.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

Like Andrew Jackson was worried about the Civil War, so was Hoover about Watergate.

franticscribe and Smallpotatoes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.