1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I don't think trump or his people are smart enough to plan a birthday party at Chuck E Cheez Tell trump he's the greatest thing since free money and free sex and he's malleable. The Russians would rather have a boob as US President than a partner. Partners can turn on you.

Nothing trump does is planned. He's the benefit of an intense distrust and hatred of Clinton, Wikileaks and the national media's desire to be superior than the citizenry

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I would really like to know Trump's behind-closed-door nickname for Spicer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

"People with strong ideological leanings are sooooooo cynical. That's lame." -- Saint Alma in Hermeneutics for Practical Liberals: A Daily Office for the Woke.

5. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

So at your invitation, I checked this out. There were some Holocaust references, but the only mentions of the Holocaust denial crowd came in comments.

Thus, I back off on my support for the nickname, but I register skepticism about the Holocaust denial claim.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Things would certainly be better if we were all a little more wishy-washy about our beliefs.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

*Frantic hand-waving at something irrelevant, hoping people will ignore the dumpster fire*

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The first trickles of the coming flood.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

KREMLIN NAMES TRUMP EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH

MOSCOW (The Borowitz Report)—Capping an extraordinary year for the former television host, the Kremlin has named Donald J. Trump its Employee of the Month for December.

“No one has worked more tirelessly for the glory of the Fatherland than Donald Trump,” the Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an official statement. “He has set a high bar for all Kremlin employees, and for that, we salute him.”

To mark the honor, Trump’s name will be added to a plaque that hangs in the hallway outside the Kremlin’s H.R. office.

Kremlin Names Trump Employee of the Month

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Do they know about this thread?

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

You mean hard at work on his secret plan to get rid of ISIS and end the violence in Chicago, don't you? '

Webster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.