1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

538 Had Clinton at about 80 percent day before election. Plus, all elections are different. In 2018, Trump's party will be on the ballot versus a party with no one leader. Dissatisfied voters don't have to choose between two candidates they don't like, they can just say "fuck this." You work in New York Moddy. Where do you even find Trump voters to listen to?

QYFW likes this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'd bet folding money Dems think they're "giving Trump enough rope to hang himself," when in reality, all they are doing is drastically underestimating the depravity of his supporters and the congressional majority.

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Ain't no holy like Creosote holy ...

QYFW likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

He's on this site occasionally. How many November Trumpers have turned their back on him here?

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

The path to winning isn't converting Trump voters. It is turning out the disaffected and apathetic (and clearing obstacles for the disenfranchised).

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

When you're in the minority, there's only so much you can do. Congressional Democrats have been way more unified and aggressive in opposition than I expected. But that's not why I intended to post. Homeland Security has announced that on ALL flights to and from Europe, laptops must be checked baggage for security reasons. One little problem. Laptops use lithium-ion batteries. Sometimes those batteries catch fire. There were 33 reported laptop fires in US flights in 2016. In cargo, there is no way to put those fires out. So if this decision stands (I have my doubts), security will eventually knock a jumbo jet out of the sky killing hundreds as effectively as could any terrorist.

9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I don't see how your shoulders haven't gone lopsided from the chip you've been carrying on your shoulder ever since returning from Lent.

Donny in his element likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

"Why won't these idiots vote for us?"

MisterCreosote likes this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.