1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

So the official WH timeline of the Comey firing clearly states Trump wanted him gone after watching his testimony last week - where he talked about the Russian investigations.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

A massive terrorist attack of undetermined nature and origin in a major American city.

Some kind of weapon goes off and half of Chicago is wiped out. Communications are disrupted over half the nation. The power grid is down.

Who planned it, who carried it out? What happens now?

I guess we'll just have to take Fucko's word for it.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What's his floor/ceiling? I'd spitball it at 15%/45%. There's a chunk who'd approve of him if he coaxed Pence into retirement and appointed Herself veep. And there's another, much larger chunk who wouldn't approve of him if he led a successful push to replace the 2nd Amendment with one creating and funding a single-payer health care system.

Besides, approval's not really the issue: What's his electoral map look like? If he holds on to Mich/Pa/Wisc, doesn't make a shit what his approval ratings are.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

A Reichstag Fire.

6. Neutral Corner

Nah. Rudolph Giuliani or Chris Christie.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The false flag fake assassination attempt I've been predicting for two years.

[​IMG]

"The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed..."

9. Neutral Corner

And the DC Federal Prosecutor also has for Flynn and his business associates for the time between his getting the boot in 2014 and his getting the boot in 2017.

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

DOJ release said it wouldn't be a current or former US Attorney as FBI head. That would eliminate Christie and Giuliani.

11. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

As a fly-on-the-wall liberal here I disagree. I think rabid conservatives are angrier and more overtly hateful than bleeding heart liberals. But I think liberals gravitate toward pretentious and judgmental towards those who disagree, with the worst being those who aren't very bright assuming the arrogance because they think being a SJW automatically makes them some above-the-fray intellectual.

My two cents, and I might be full of shit anyway.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.