1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

The public option was a non-starter. You can't give up something that was never an, um, option.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Donny in his element likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Guy sounded completely untutored in Latin or macroeconomics. How dare he speak out against his betters?

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Also had other glaring factual errors like the misspelling of Sarah Huckabee Sanders
    an adult who can't have dinner alone with a woman because he might be tempted to pork her before the appetizers arrived

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

8. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

WTF?

9. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

You seem thoroughly confused. Again.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I think he's thinking of Fucko and his patented "move on her like a bitch" technique. Smooth.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

See? I can do it, too.

I swear. It's like you are an infant who just discovered his toes and can't stop playing with them.

12. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I think we're misdiagnosing Trump as stupid. Instead, I think in about 2007 he accidentally invested in time-travelling technology, spent time in 1835 for a while and then somehow on his way back to modernity lost all his knowledge from before the trip back in time. He's more and more sounding like a man who doesn't know anything that's happened in the world since World War I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.