1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

And ... another switch is flipped. Farewell to Linkin' Logs.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That is a disappointing descent into bullshit from you. Republicans are the ones who have been defending Trump by saying we can't take what he says literally. It is absolutely fair for his critics to respond by saying we can't take his word on anything.

YF and company made the ridiculous argument. It is absolutely fair to throw it back at them now.

3. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

None. And repetitively so.

5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I haven't a clue as to what this means ...

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

This is a pretty good illustration of Trumpism, whether you intended it that way or not.

"I believe something but I'll make fun of libtards for believing the same exact thing, because libtards."

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I guess we shouldn't believe everything you post, either.

8. doctorquant

FTFY

9. tapintoamerica

If they really want to balance the budget, they can always abandon their plan to cut taxes for those who don't need tax cuts.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Prevezon: Russian money-laundering details remain dark as US settles fraud case - CNN.com

So a $230 million dollar Russian money laundering case gets settled for $5m, with no trial, no testimony, a cash settlement, sealed and no details released. No guilt assessed, just a monetary settlement. Who does that sound like?

It might be added that this is the case where the primary witness "fell from a fourth floor window while moving furniture" in Moscow.

*edit* I came across this, adding it.

Prevezon: Russian money-laundering details remain dark as US settles fraud case - CNN.com

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  11. tapintoamerica

12. doctorquant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.