1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

"You're lucky to have a job."

2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

He had one job.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I'm tellin' ya, stick with wishing death upon people. It's a proven strategy that the mods get a kick out of.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Awesome. My post gets deleted. Wouldn't want to piss off Mr. Esquire now, huh?

5. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

Not to make light of it, but did anyone else know that former pitcher Lynn McGlothen really did die in a fire?

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Erickson says he knows one of the sources on the sharing intel with the Russians story. And the story was leaked to the press because Trump is a moron.

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

http://theresurgent.com/i-know-one-of-the-sources/

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You posted something that is grounds for being banned. I am TRYING to help you. And you are being an asshole. I am pretty patient. I try really hard with you. And you are your own worst enemy. Do you really want to force us into banning you from here? I don't want to. But you can't control yourself. Just STOP. Please.

8. Dick Whitman

How is it ground for being banned? He posts on Twitter under his own name, in a public forum, gleefully. I made no reference to his handle here or anywhere else.

That's grounds for being banned, but outing me on Twitter isn't?

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Oddly, I spoke with him by phone when I was a kid. My dad worked at Wrigley and set it up. It was him and ... Donnie Moore. Sorry, guys. :(

10. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

11. Dick Whitman

I'll let it rest now. But I think deep down, for whatever problems you think I have here, you know I don't have a decade-plus history of punching down when slightly challenged, like someone else does. I didn't write 800 words on what a failure at life I think @daemon is. I didn't put someone down for working in a "cubicle." I didn't make fun of @Songbird's earnest attempt at a "Death of a Racehorse"-related story.

Whatever I am, I'm not that.

lcjjdnh and Songbird like this.
  12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Sing it Robert ... keep fighting for "the less fortunate"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.