1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Fox News trained her to know and embrace that role.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

That's proved to be his best talent. Would anyone with the most basic understanding of how Washington works do any of the shit he's tried to do?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Me?

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No. No, no, no.

I'm not allowed to say the person's name.

5. HanSenSE

If his flaks can't keep up in English, which he's already admitted ...

6. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I honestly have no idea what you mean. I thought you meant Inky, too.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"I've decided to convert to the Islam and follow Muhammad. He's so wonderful. So kind. Mo Rocca is very unfair to me on the failing NPR. I don't listen. People tell me he's horrible. OK, where are all the virgins?"

8. HanSenSE

This link seems to be broken. All I get is "internal service error." But I have confidence everyone's channeled their inner Dickie Dunn and captured the spirit of the thing.

9. Dick Whitman

I don't want to belabor this point or this discussion, but I think it's a little bigger than just a disagreement between two individuals, so indulge me for a moment longer:

To me, that's just a variation on "you never played the game," and I don't really buy that. I didn't play baseball past high school, other than in a men's league, but I feel pretty qualified to assess Jake Arrieta or Todd Frazier's failings. Roger Ebert wrote a single screenplay in his life. David Grann admittedly never camped a night in his life before taking on Fawcett's story.

10. Dick Whitman

The person who ran to Twitter to congratulate you on "slapping me around," or whatever it was he said. Certainly he then skipped from your feed to Keith Law's feed to whoever else is on his daily rounds list. Some of you may like him. You must know more than I do. I think he's a twit.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Ishmael is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is getting recognized more and more, I notice.

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

And Obama left one of his prayer books behind in the Oval Office.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.