1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Indeed, 24 hours ago, Trumpists were questioning the Post story. "Anonymous sources! An abomination! The story about our dear Fuhrer can't be true!"

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Chelsea's been quiet this week.

YankeeFan and HanSenSE like this.
  3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Obviously you haven't spent an equal amount of time appreciating how stupid most people are.

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Donald Trump's base, as proven by every exit poll, was crabby old white people frightened and angry at the approach
    Alma, people who voted for Trump made a bad choice. Every human does, and I've made my share and then some. But if they don't recognize it was a bad choice, and that Trump was THEIR FAULT, there can't be progress. They have to look in a mirror.

6. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

I was just talking to my aunt about this. She is a generally smart person, but hated Hillary so much, so she voted for Trump.

She was hopeful he would change his clownish antics in the White House. It's frustrating, because I specifically voted against him because I was sure he would continue to act like an asshat.

I can't empathize with this feeling that he was going to be anything other than what he has been for decades.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

This made me laugh:

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

OK, guys, you know what you have to do -- for the good of the country.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Now, now ...

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Great fucking song!

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Where's the great conservative Christian hero Mike Huckabee on this one? Trump gave away intel from Izzruhl. Imagine if Barack Hussein Obama had done that.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.