1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Did someone check on @The Big Ragu ? I know he doesn't deal in equities, but but swings can be troublesome for derivatives traders.

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm disappointed you didn't say it would be me, but not nearly as disappointed as I'm sure @Inky_Wretch must be.

3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I would happily meet @Inky_Wretch. I would happily meet many people on this board. I would rather eat glass-filled poop than meet a few others.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

She was a wretched candidate. The problem is not so much the vote for Trump but the current refusal to acknowledge that Trump is a disaster.

7. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

But what about simply returning messages? Do they have to meet a certain standard to get a reply? Do they have to be good?

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The Stu Scott to your Ray Lewis.

YankeeFan and QYFW like this.
  9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No doubt. We need these gobshites to be dismissed just like that, and then, unburdened of their idiocy, the rest of us can get on with the globe-critical work of stopping tyrants in their tracks, punching Nazis, and making sure the world doesn't melt.

bigpern23 and SpeedTchr like this.
  10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

You're not so good at the bygones thing. Therapy has helped me with grudges. You might benefit from it, too. I hope it helps.

11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

If someone acknowledged that, of course, you'd want to make sure that someone also copped to wanting racism to be acceptable again, right? And he or she would also have to admit to supporting rape, too. Is that about it?

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

The Reverend?

cyclingwriter2 and QYFW like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.