1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Let us now give a thought to the eager, earnest younger people, climbing little shits to a man and woman, who took "junior aide" jobs at the Trump White House to get ahead in Republican politics. They are now all going to run up six-figure legal bills they can be sure their boss won't help them with, as they face the jolly prospect of being questioned under oath by a man I wouldn't meet for coffee without at six lawyers in front of me. Oh, and if they are junior NSC aides, they're in real trouble if they ever spoke to, had written communication with, or even saw Michael Flynn.

2. lcjjdnh

lcjjdnh Well-Known Member

3. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

So he's a politician now?

4. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

It's not clear that those terms will be enforceable as a contract. There is a pending lawsuit brought on behalf of some borrowers who are approaching their 10-year mark and who have been told that they do not qualify despite having worked on behalf of the public for a decade. That case will hopefully bring some clarity to that question.

My loan service provider is still going to want payment if the federal government refuses its obligation.

It remains entirely unclear what effect this proposal will have on existing borrowers.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'm not sure this proposal makes it by the Congress in the budget process. Also, Trump is obviously going abroad in a bad mood. When he acts out, as is his habit, which foreign leader is going to set him off completely by saying, "why I should I listen to you in six months you'll be gone"? My guess is Netanyahu.

6. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Who gave lumpy back his phone?

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

OMFG. Fox and Friends now having a segment on the merits of the cosa nostra mindset of keeping your mouth shut and that leaks from the White House are the real problem plaguing America. The esteemed analyst contributing to this incisive bit of programming: Bob Massi, "The Property Man."

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I just can't imagine this overseas trip will go well. Hopefully he doesn't have the international service plan for his phone.

We have a major domestic embarrassment every day. Guess it's time for an international incident.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Cracks me up that all the manly men voted for this whining child bc they would never vote for a woman.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have gone with "councel" in Trump misspelling bingo.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Doctorboom

12. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

More entertaining than The Crucible.

Hermes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.