1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

That's pretty obscure. Brings me back. Lynn Redgrave, right?

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Had to look it up but yes. All you heard about in the entertainment press (such as it was) in summer 1989 was how this was going to be the breakout hit to put ABC over the top.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I love this.

Comey apparently wrote memos on all manners of things to document his meetings, and to cover his own ass.

Liberals are thrilled to learn this, and are demanding to see the memos.

Comey was FBI director for Trump for about 100 days.

He was President Obama'a FBI director for over three years, and headed up the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Hell yes. Let's see all the James Comey memos.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Single greatest witch hunt in American history. Aside from that one in Salem, Mass., in the 1600s. (Yes, I know. Not yet technically America then.)

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

You should at least preface these posts with a, "Here were Rush Limbaugh's marching orders from yesterday:" so we know what follows isn't actually your own original thought.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Obama is no longer president. Clinton was never president and will hold the office. Trump is the one in a position of power right now. So yes, let's see all of the James Comey memos.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Why would he need to create his own PAC to support his VP re-election campaign? Wouldn't the GOP cover that? Story needs to indicate more strongly if anything like new legislation Exists that would explain it.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What do you expect to find?

9. YankeeFan

Was out of town for eight days. No idea what Rush has been talking about.

Feeling very out of it. Only 40 minutes until he's on. Can't wait. Suffering through Glen Beck now so that I don't forget to switch over at the top of the hour.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I know one should Never Read The Comments, but this from an AJC story just fascinates me.

11. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

12. YankeeFan

Who knows.

But then I liked the leaked Doug Band emails where he goes off about what a spoiled brat Chelsea Clinton is, and how she used foundation money to pay for her wedding.

Could be all kinds of gold in Comey memos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.