1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I completely disagree. If there are 100 people better suited and none of them run, your fake humility gives us president trump.

SnarkShark likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Jefferson Davis would have been a better president if he understood more. Of course, if he understood more, he might not have been a president.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is Toby Keith going to play the "boot in your ass" song in Saudi Arabia? Or his songs about drinkin' beer and girls in short-shorts?

If not, what's left in his discography?

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

He's saving Stays in Mexico for the Monterrey gig.

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Red Solo cup
    I fill you up
    Let's have a party
    (A pizza party!)

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Fuck you. That's in my head now.

UPChip and dixiehack like this.
  7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

America's Kosher Cuckold.

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

It's gotta be in the genes. Kushner's dad was under investigation for tax evasion and illegal campaign donations back in the early 2000s, with his brother-in-law as a key potential witness against him. His "aggressive response" was to hire a hooker to seduce his brother-in-law, secretly photographing them having sex, and then trying to use the photos to blackmail him into omerta. It didn't work out well for anyone.

I'll just point out that this is what you get when you try to run the White House like a banana republic. In an actual banana republic, the dictator's son-in-law gives shitty advice, but you still have a dictator. In the U.S., you have a dictator-wanna-be, butting heads with our checks and balances.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

11. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Only when segregationists started searching for Confederate heroes to honor, so that they might extend a figurative middle finger at damn Northern liberals who were attacking their way of life did Davis become relatively popular.

Ace likes this.
  12. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Mark Walker never has to remember to be an idiot. He simply is one.

I'm not sure whether my favorite Walker-foot-in-mouth moment was when he described "Fortunate Son" as being a song about draft dodging, or when he scolded Rep. John Lewis and in the process tried to mansplain the sit-in movement to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.