1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I don't think the two situations are comparable. The Dems win, and people who helped the campaign come out of the woodwork to get on the Federal teats.

In Trump's case, he is an outsider, hardly supported by the RNC, and to this day people can't figure him out. I can see a lack of eager volunteers being a huge part of the problem.

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

I'm sure those same people would have left if Michael Moore spoke instead. :rolleyes:

3. Vombatus

I was for Comey over HRC, destroying her well before July 2016, and then Biden coming to the rescue to beat Trump.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

No. You're wrong. You see a guy like Pence, or McConnell or Ryan, on the street, you have every right to get in his face and tell him what a fucking jerk he is for the platforms he supports and pursues.

Of course, you won't find these shitbags on the street. They hide from the public, and they don't answer the phone,

5. Vombatus

How can dq queef? He's got to have loose twat parts to do that.

6. Riptide

No, that's bullshit. The Trump organization has, and had, no idea of the administrative responsibilities that go along with the job.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

A) That happens after every election. Everybody who worked on the campaign thinks they're getting a job.

B) That was supposed to be the magic touch for Fucko and all the solid respectable GOP biznessmen who have been talking about "running the government like a business" for the last 40 years. See, they know all the best people!! They're gonna get a crack crew of highly trained professionals who really know what they are doing and then things will hum like a well oiled machine.

Problem is, Team Fucko and Team GOP do not want the government to work well or efficiently; this bunch in particular wants to fuck it up, degrade and destroy it, so they can get people even more pissed at it, defund the whole shebang and divert the loot into their own pockets. They'll leave most of the jobs vacant and hire complete fuckups for the ones they do fill (see DeVos and Carson). They want the whole thing to grind to a halt.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  8. Riptide

You answered your own question there, didn't you? :cool:

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Sounds like you lost your raisin'.

10. Riptide

Sounds like you're lost in the swamp.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It was their graduation ceremony. It is supposed to be about them.

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

I'm just kidding. Can't imagine you had any to lose.

SpeedTchr likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.